Customer Testimonials

Francesco Schiavone, Italy
I never thought possible that was someone that can win so much money from betting. If i already won €3000, i am curious how much money you are winning with these tips. Hmm… you must be very happy. Cheers!

Georgios Papadopoulos, Greece
My name is Nikolae and i’m from Greece. Before finding your website i was betting a lot on hockey and i always wondered if someone could help me win on soccer too. I’m glad I have find this source and the extraordinary team that makes everything so easy for me.

Jose Calderon Perez, Spain
I was skeptical in the beginning but after 2 months of using this service and the tips, i’ve made 9 times my initial investment. Over €1800 i’ve won. Thank you !

Ionae Stancu, Romania
I am only 19 years, i know you told me not to bet because i have a small bank, but i didn’t listen your advice and i’m so happy because I have won so much that i afforded to buy my dream motorcycle. Thank you so much for making my dream come true.

Mati Koponnen, Finland
I am €3,689 profit in 17 days. My single mistake was not betting on the 4,6 odd. Now i would been having more E4000 profit if i wouldn’t made this mistake. Congratulation guys and continue your work!

[supsystic-price-table id=8]

After your payment inform us and check mail for 30 min to get a match. Every interested persons who really want to cooperate with us can contact us in anytime 24/7

Our team guaranteed sure profit and long cooperation !

For more informations about the game, price and payment methods please contact us on:

e-mail: calcio_mafia@yahoo.com

07.12.2019 Everton – Chelsea 1 3.30 3:1
08.12.2019 Eibar – Getafe 2 2.80 0:1
09.12.2019 Odense – Aalborg X 3.40 0:0
10.12.2019 Preston – Fulham 2 2.50 2:1
11.12.2019 Shakhtar Donetsk – Atalanta 2 2.60 0:3

Click for monthly archives

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Histats

Contact us

calcio_mafia@yahoo.com

+389 78 740 813

Payment Methods

Western Union connects people and businesses around the globe by providing fast, reliable and convenient ways to move money. Our 162-year history and 515,000 Western Union Agent locations in more than 200 countries and territories strengthen our commitment to offering our services in every corner of the globe.

NETELLER has provided businesses and individuals with a fast, simple and secure way to move money online. As one of the world’s largest independent money transfer businesses, we process billions of dollars’ worth of transactions each year.Trusted by merchants and consumers alike, our financial services span more than 200 countrues across a broad spectrum of industries and businesses.

Skrill Holdings, is a leading online payments and Digital Wallet service with over 15 million account holders. Skrill worldwide payment network offers businesses to directly proccess over 100 payment options in over 200 countries and territories, through just one integration.

RECEIVE AND BET

[STEP 1]: Choose offer
Dear customer, first of all, we want to welcome to our website. Our website is designed for real BETpunters who want to increase their profit. Please choose membership offer from our offers available, and start winning.

[STEP 2]: Contact us
Right after you choose the offer that interests you the most, simply contact us trough our contact form posted on our site, or write us WhatsApp. We usually reply to the WhatsApp within 24 hours.
[STEP 3]: Make cash
The final step, is to make You rich. After payment is completed, we imadinately start sending you matches. It is very simply, we send you match, you BET on it, and start winning money.

Currency Converter